Thursday, April 1, 2010

Good Luck with the Nightmares....

So tonight I was craving some yummy portabello stuffed ravioli from Olive Garden to which my loving husband and sweet boy obliged. As our luck would have it, we were sat with a not too attentive waiter and his "trainee". Usually when we go out to eat, it seems they have the entree out the same time as you get your salad and/or appetizer. Tonight... 1 hr and 15 mins later we still didn't have our food... sigh. But patience prevailed and we got our food.

Now where this came from...I'm not sure because these words did not come out of the mouth of David or me. And we really didn't bad mouth the service either (suprisingly)...but as we're leaving Olive Garden, Andrew hollers out "Good bye, Restaurant! Good luck with the nightmares!!" I guess that's another word for poor waitstaff?

Kids, Kids, Kids....what they can come up with.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment