Monday, June 21, 2010

First Sibling "Spat"

I had to post this before my pregnancy brain forgot and I'm sure I will neglect writing it down elsewhere! :)

Around 4:30 this morning, Andrew crawled into bed with us and assumed his "Mommy Snuggle Position". This usually includes burying his head into me and throwing an arm or a leg around me (we have an ongoing thing about keeping each other "safe" and from falling out of bed...I think subconsciously he is doing that while he's sleeping!) :) Anyhews...this morning, he chose to throw a firm arm around my neck and a right leg over my belly. Moments after his leg lay across my belly, the baby starting kicking or hitting his leg. Of course the baby is still not strong enough for it to bother Andrew but as a Mommy, I was amused by this early case of sibling spats :)

My colleagues assured me it was a sign of things to come...oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment