When we found out we were pregnant, we started getting Andrew used to loving on the baby (well, my belly really!). And Andrew has gotten really good at making sure I don't pat or drum on my belly as he thinks this is "hitting the baby." (He is the protective big brother already!) He also enjoys scolding the baby when I mention the baby is kicking me..."Don't kick my Mommy, Baby! That's not nice!"
So we can tell that he fully understands there is a baby in there. Especially when he sees my belly. It's so funny to watch his eyes and hear him laugh when he sees my belly. He seems to find it awfully funny that our baby is making my belly "Sooooo Big". To which I keep telling him - he hasn't seen "big" yet! :)
Recently we began to slowly get Andrew used to being able to talk to the baby. Lately he's been good at telling the baby "good morning" or "good night" and yesterday without prompting, he said "I love you, Baby."
Awww.....! Talk about my heart melting!!! Such a sweet and precious moment!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment