NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA...
That is what my OB advised was happening with my progress. SO - he said that he was comfortable letting me go until November 18th in order to try and deliver Alyssa the old fashioned way.
My BP is perfect now... a little low even. It was 100/60. My weight was fine, in fact, it was UNCHANGED since last week...(HALLELUJAH!) :)
For now, Dr. Becker said we just keep waiting, smiling and giving our precious girl time to "cook".
He did, however, mention that he is on call tonight...so in the event that she wants to come tonight... bring it on! :) haha...j/k! I'm really not ready yet. Strange as that sounds. Sure, the heartburn is bad. We're excited to meet Alyssa when she arrives but don't want to rush her. I'm feeling good overall and I am still enjoying these days that I have left with my 2 favorite men...
No comments:
Post a Comment