Now, we have sweet sister in our bed too. She wakes up anywhere between 2 a.m. and 6:30 for a feeding (or multiple feedings). I admit, I am too lazy to put her back in bed for the rest of the night. SO - this means that after she wakes, I barely sleep after the feeding because she is in bed with us. But oh well. It's a good thing that we have a king size bed to fit us all in!
Below are a few pics from a random morning. The first one, Alyssa is showing her talent at sticking out her bottom lip. (Note: She still doesn't have QUITE the skill that Andrew had... but it's pretty good!) :)
Hanging out with her brother...Now, she is happier!
Both kids were doing some Karate or Kung Fu or Yoga...not sure what they were doing here...
No comments:
Post a Comment