Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blow Outs, Boutiques and Mud Pies

A few weeks ago, the kids & I rode down to Salado with David where he had an appraisal to do. Sure enough, during the time there, Alyssa had a blow out. Leave it to me to have forgotten to replace her "back up" outfit in her diaper bag from the previous blow out a few days earlier. NICE...


A little known fact about Salado is that they do not have a Dollar General or Dollar Store. The Brookshire's there also does not sell any type of baby outfit. (I had hoped since our HEB does - that maybe we'd luck out. No such luck...)



David concludes that we either need to run into a boutique or return home. We had already planned on taking Andrew to the park and enjoying a picnic together. So, on a Sunday afternoon at almost 5 o'clock, we begin hunting for a boutique that is open. I warned David that if I found one - that is was likely to be pretty pricey. In true "Alyssa has her Daddy wrapped around her finger fashion", David said that would be ok.



LUCKILY, I end up finding a boutique that carries some kids clothes. I found the cutest outfit by MudPie that was on sale. (Even on sale it was almost $30! To which David still said that was ok.. because he thought the outfit was too cute also!... Sucker!) :)


Here we are right after putting the naked girl into her new outfit...(Note: the car was PARKED...we were NOT driving unbelted! :) )


Below is a pic of us at Pace Park in Salado. We thought this was fun since I'm from the Pace family :)




Proud Daddy with his baby girl... I LOVE this outfit... especially the zebra pants! :)



Most of all...I love the ruffles on her bootie! TOO Cute! :)




Her favorite holding position with David... look at those blue eyes :)



Hanging out by the creek in Salado...





1 comment:

  1. Im so behind on reading your posts! Today i WILL get caught up! :) I love the booty rufffles :)

    ReplyDelete