On 2-22-11, my baby boy turned 4 "officially". For dinner, we went to Applebee's to celebrate with Uncle Jeff. The staff sang Happy Birthday to him and had a huge birthday sundae for him. It was a fun and sweet celebration!






Happy Birthday my precious, precious boy! I love you more every day and you are such a special light in my life! You are so generous, considerate and loving! I never want to forget the things you do so I wanted to record just a few recent memories....
An example of the kind things you do was offered just the other night. Like so many times, Mommy made a mess on accident :( I knocked over the coffee pot which I had just filled and set for the morning. Water was EVERY where. Without asking, you instantly jumped up and got hand towels out of the drawer and started helping me mop up. Then you took all the wet towels and put them in front of the washer. I was in disbelief that this precious 4 year old boy was so able and willing to help his Mommy out. This is just a TINY example of the way you impress us and make our lives so much of a better place.
You make us laugh every day with your expressions and sayings. "We are leaving in 5 mins., when the clock says '98:1'" :)
You impress us with your intelligence in so many ways.
You are such a gift! We are Blessed beyond measure by you! :) We love you!
I think Uncle Jeff is scared that Andrew will finish it all without him! :)
Happy Birthday my precious, precious boy! I love you more every day and you are such a special light in my life! You are so generous, considerate and loving! I never want to forget the things you do so I wanted to record just a few recent memories....
An example of the kind things you do was offered just the other night. Like so many times, Mommy made a mess on accident :( I knocked over the coffee pot which I had just filled and set for the morning. Water was EVERY where. Without asking, you instantly jumped up and got hand towels out of the drawer and started helping me mop up. Then you took all the wet towels and put them in front of the washer. I was in disbelief that this precious 4 year old boy was so able and willing to help his Mommy out. This is just a TINY example of the way you impress us and make our lives so much of a better place.
You make us laugh every day with your expressions and sayings. "We are leaving in 5 mins., when the clock says '98:1'" :)
You impress us with your intelligence in so many ways.
You are such a gift! We are Blessed beyond measure by you! :) We love you!
Awww!! HAPPY LATE BDAY!!!
ReplyDelete