We headed for the beach right after breakfast and had a lot of fun in the sun!
Here I was trying to get Alyssa to nap while we were by the beach.... I forgot to lather my back while I was laying on my stomach patting her...and paid for it later! YoWseRs! The Carribean sun isn't to be messed with!
Later by the pool...
Andrew definitely got some sun despite wearing SPF100! This night, we signed Andrew up for a Cosmic Adventures class through the Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program. Here are a few pictures that Alice & Ralph took while Andrew learned from them....
Leave it to Andrew to find a friend! :)
Ralph, Andrew and Alice at pick-up time
We tried to get Alyssa to take a picture with them...
This was the best we could get!
That night we were all exhausted from the sun and water... busy, busy day!











No comments:
Post a Comment