Thursday, March 4, 2010

SNOW! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

So we've had a few snowflakes this winter in Waco, Texas (which is HIGHLY abnormal....) but finally on 2/23/10 - we got "S-N-O-W".


This was perfect because I had been horribly homesick, particularly hearing and seeing of all the snow that Maryland had been getting. While our office stayed open that day, I was able to play some that evening with my guys before the snow melted too quickly...


Below is a picture from the side of our house overlooking the wooded creek... the trees looked GORGEOUS.


The "snowfall" we had on Christmas Eve this year allowed me to teach Andrew some about snowball fights and my all time favorite - eating snow :) He was prepared this time with a cup :)



And what snowfall can be complete without a snowman? I love the spraypainted face and buttons :)


Maybe in another 30 years there will be snow like this in Waco?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment